The organization was formed over forty years ago as the area was being developed. DPA is not
a CID (common interest development). Initially, DPA was a recreation club with a purpose of organizing activities associated with the swimming pool and tennis courts.
Today, DPA is a Recreation Association with a full fledged organization of homeowners with the following key functions and responsibilities:
- Provide, maintain and manage high level recreational facilities including: swimming pool, tennis courts, beach, pier, boat mooring, and picnic areas.
- Maintain attractive recreation areas that enhance the neighborhood’s appearance.
- Communicate events, activities, community interest matters and general information with the membership.
- Fulfill a fiduciary responsibility by having membership elected officers and directors who oversee the organization’s bylaws, rules and financial resources.
- Generally protect the value, safety and quality of living in Dollar Point.
Dollar Point Members:
‘Members Only’ section of this site has been Password Protected with privileged information exclusive to DPA members. Information accessible in the ‘Members Only’ section includes:
- Notice of Meetings
- Meeting Minutes
- Board of Directors Contacts
- Buoy Application Information
- Financial Records
- Operating Budget
Have you changed your BILLING ADDRESS or CONTACT INFORMATION? Please make sure you inform the management office of any changes in your contact information in order to maintain up-to-date membership records.
Official Publication of the Dollar Point Association. Members can check out all archived Association news publications on our Newsletter page.